Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Severed Colours by Dawna Raver Review!

*We were offered a free review copy by the author for an honest review.*



Before you read this book it is very important you read book 1 first. Book 1 is Colour Wielders and it is where you really get to know all the characters and understand the Colour Wielders world. You can find it Here




 I have to say that I love Raver's imagination and writing. She is an excellent story teller. 

Severed Colours starts off right after Colour Wielders ends. Quinn is still trying to come to terms with what she thinks is Arik's betrayal,her impending awakening, and what Morgana will do with her. Quinn and Arik go through several trials during this book. One of them being the vengeance of Morgana who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. When something goes terribly, Arik has to beg the Triarchia  for help, but their help comes with a price.  This price had me worrying about their future as a couple. I am a HUGE Arik fan so this had me really sad for him and at the same time I was rooting for them to figure out how to undo what was done to Quinn.. She got on my nerves a little with how she was treating Arik, but I know it wasn't her fault. I really enjoyed seeing her father and the other magicals a lot in this book and loved seeing more into the magical world. Quinn really grew into her powers after her awakening and she is pretty awesome.  I absolutely loved the ending  but there is still a huge problem they need to fix and don't really have much time to do it. Especially since 1 of the 3 needed to do this is no longer on their side.  I love how like Colour Wielders, Severed Colours is also written in both Quinn and Arik's POV. You really see how much Quinn means to Arik and how he will do anything to protect her. I can't wait for the next book to find out what happens.  I definitely recommend this series. Great writing and an amazing story.  


Buy Severed Colours Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment